Tuesday 3 July 2012

Almost there!


I have now finished the middle part of the baby blanket for my Sister in Law's imminent arrival. WOOO HOOOO!!!

My excitement/ relief is short lived though as I slog on with the never ending border. Thank the Lord I decided to leave the 2nd border out of it otherwise it would never get finished!

I showed my Sister in Law the progress on the boarder last weekend and she was visibly shocked how long it was and how much more I had to knit (about another 100cm). It's also really difficult to tell how far it will go once sewn on as it stretches like Mr Stretch Armstrong.



The baby's ETA is the end of July so I'm cutting it rather fine now but with a few more hard-core train journeys and mindless TV programmes I think I will be able to muster up the knitting time to finish this monster!

1 comment:

  1. It's looking great! Can't wait to see it all finished, stitch by stitch you'll get there x

    ReplyDelete