Wednesday 29 February 2012

Lucky Me!


The warm and fuzzies have descended upon me as I have been awarded my second Leibster Blog award! The lovely Chloe from Clobell has passed on the award to me and I am honoured.

I received this award in March last year, you can see my blog recommendations, which I still stand by, here.

But I have to add one blogger that I just love to read every time she posts. Yes I Like That is such a funny, thoughtful and interesting blog. It is a wonderful collection of sewing, days out, knitting and general stuff. Go read it!

In other news the 100th issue of Knitting came out a few weeks ago and I felt very proud to be still on the back page after so long. I really feel that the magazine has come on leaps and bounds in recent years (and not just because I’m in it). It’s lovely to be a part of it. The story I wrote about was a particularly awkward and funny moment in my knitting life and it was really fun to write. Now I just need to keep reading all of these lovely blogs for more inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, thank you so much for being nice about my blog, it's completely made my day. In fact, my whole week!

    I love your column in Knitting, my mum subscribes and I always try and steal her copies when I go round (although she normally makes me give them back).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to reading your column in Knitting this month.

    Would love you to come and have a look at my knitty knatty blog, only in it's infancy but after reading so many blogs (including yours) for so long thought i'd finally have a go!! - so pop over for a bit of knitting, running and general family life!

    fleurcotton.blogspot.com

    Happy Knitting
    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete