Sunday 5 August 2012

Growing Weather


My Mum tells me that the hot sunshine interspersed with heavy downpours is perfect growing weather and she's not wrong. Check out the spring onions from my garden that we had in our fish cakes this evening.


And this little beauty is the beginning of my very first pumpkin!

I never thought I'd get into gardening but since getting a lovely little garden with our flat I've been loving it. My parents have always been green fingered and so it some of it must have rubbed off. They regularly have to field my queries about how and where to grow and plant, so I can't take too much credit, although the veggies I've grown so far have both given me a lot of pride and pleasure.

Only problem is that the two pumpkin plants are taking over the garden.
Note to self; keep just one plant next year.


PS: Ravellenics project... nearly done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment